|Job Title||Account Manager- Voice Business|
|Location||CIS Countries/Eastern Europe|
We are growing. If you have good people skills, self-motivated, and can develop long-term collaboration with clients, then join our team!
- Bilingual (English and Arabic)
- Professional communication skills
- Gender : Female
- Travelling to corporate office for hands on training under the supervision of knowledge expert trainers
- Market competitive remuneration
- Commission structure
- International exposure
- Nurturing culture for creativity
The “Account Manager- Voice Business” will be responsible to look after the international business, capable to contribute to company’s growth, be responsible for daily tasks, be motivated to accept challenges, manage Challenging situations and be enthusiastic in building professional relationship.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve sales targets
- Develop long term business partnerships with clients/accounts
- Identify business leads and grab prospects
- Grow bilateral business deals with current clients
- Build understanding of profitable business destinations to improve margins
- Manage account the cash flow
- Well integrated in the market for market intelligence, opportunities and trends
- Sync with supporting departments
- Bring business development ideas for consistent performance
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Must have 2-3 years of experience at similar position.
- Candidate having VOIP experience would be preferred.
- Presentable personality
- High level of confidence
- Should not have issue to travel to Corporate Office in Islamabad, Pakistan
- Business communication skills
- Patience to understand concerns of clients, empathy and resolve
- Negotiation and analytical skills
- Passion for sales/business development
- Excellent presentation skills
Prime focus of the role is to increase the capability of company by identifying strategies and tactics to retain existing clients and add new clients. Add fresh revenue streams, stay abreast of industry dynamics, forecast and plan for industry changes.
CONTACT WITH OTHERS
|INTERNAL||Senior Management, Network Operations, Finance, Voice business team|
|EXTERNAL||Key Accounts Representatives|